The Thinkware X700 includes a gorgeous 2.7″ LED touchscreen display and boasts two-channel (front + rear) Full HD 1080p recording with Wide Dynamic Range for increased low-light visibility, Advanced Parking Mode, and even Driver’s Safety features such as Lane Departure Warnings, Forward Collision Warnings, and Front Vehicle Departure Warnings. The X700 is also GPS-capable and comes with a small plug-in GPS antenna to log your vehicle speed and position at all times. If you like your dashcams with built-in displays for easy access to your video recordings, the feature-packed X700 is worth your consideration!
Our favorite things about the Thinkware X700
- Sony STARVIS 1080p Technology:
Dual 1080p image sensors with excellent exposure control and contrast for consistent day-and-night recording quality.
- Integrated Thermal Protection:
Integrated Super Capacitor and Thermal Sensor enhance reliability in extreme temperatures
- Anti-File Corruption:
Proprietary file management system eliminates data corruption and improves the reliability of the memory card.
- Big, beautiful screen:
Not everyone wants a dashcam without a screen built-in, so Thinkware delivers this model just for you.
- Red-Light Camera Alert:
The included GPS antenna tracks the road and direction of travel to notify the driver of photo-enforced areas ahead of time.
- Included Rear View Camera:
1080p Rear View Camera for personal or fleet vehicles, captures a clear view of the road behind the vehicle (mounts inside the vehicle, facing rearwards).
Advanced Parking Mode
Thinkware Advanced Parking Mode will protect your car while the ignition is turned off. It’s most notable features are:
- Impact Detection will capture impacts caused to the vehicle such as any hit-and-run driver in the act while you are away.
- Motion Detection will capture any motion around the vehicle for potential vandalism attempts.
- Energy Saving in Parking Mode extends coverage duration exponentially by keeping the dashcam in a power-saving mode during inactivity. The dashcam enters a Sleep Mode and wakes up almost instantly after an impact has been detected to safely record and store the next 20 seconds.
This unique Parking Mode feature is perfect for dashcams with smaller SD cards. Time Lapse records footage at a lower frame rate while reducing video size, to cover a longer period of surveillance. This feature operates for up to 72 hours (3 days) after the ignition is turned off.
*Available with the optional hardwiring kit. Subject to vehicle battery size/health.
Integrated Thermal Protection
The Integrated Super Capacitor and Thermal Sensor enhances reliability in extreme temperatures. When a vehicle gets too hot, Thinkware’s Thermal Sensor will automatically turn off the dashcam. The Super Capacitor is also a reliable alternative to traditional lithium-ion batteries, as there are no chemicals which contain potentially dangerous contents.
|14°F – 140°F||-4°F – 158°F|
|-10°C – 60°C||-20°C – 70°C|
Safety Camera Alerts*
With the optional GPS antenna, the dashcam can track the road and direction of travel to notify the driver of photo enforced areas for safe driving.
*Safety camera alerts must be enabled. GPS Antenna (included) required.
Full HD 1080p with 140° Viewing Angle
Records 140° distortion free, wide view angle in Full HD 1080p at 30 fps with Wide Dynamic Range for correctly exposed, true-color video, from both the front and rear cameras.
Saving and managing your video footage is just as important as recording high quality videos. Stop data fragmentation and file corruption with Thinkware’s Anti-File Corruption Technology.
By dedicating pre-allocated space in your memory card for each video segment, this prevents bad data-storage and eliminates the need for defragmentation, while extending the life of your memory card.
PC Viewer (for Windows and Mac OS)
Thinkware PC Viewer is your one-stop destination to conveniently review everything related to your dashcam, from incident footage to location details. Switch between Front-Camera Display, and Google Map Display, and more, while reviewing the footage in your Video Playlist Manager.
- Dimensions(WxDxH): 102 x 54 x 29mm / 4.0 x 2.1 x 1.1″
- Weight: 0.23lbs / 104g
- Memory: MicroSD card 16/32/64GB (UHS-I)
- Recording Modes:
Continuous Recording: records videos in 1 minute segments (dual channels are supported for recording the front and rear view)
Incident Recording: records 10 seconds before and after the incident (total 20 seconds)
Manual Recording: Records from 10 seconds before and 50 seconds after manually starting recording (total 1 minute)
Parking Recording (Parking Mode): Optional, requires hardwire cable
- Camera Sensor: 2.13 MP Sony STARVIS
- Viewing Angle: 140°
- Video: Full HD (1920 X 1080)/ MP4 / H.264
- Frame Rate: Maximum 30fps
- Acceleration Sensor: 3-Axis acceleration sensor (3D, ±3G)
- GPS: External GPS antenna (included)
- Input Power: DC 12/24V
- Power Consumption: 1CH: 2.9W / 2CH: 4.2W
- LED Indicators: Operation Status LED
- Alarm: Built In Speakers, Voice guidance
- Storage Temperature: -4° ~ 158°F / -20° ~ 70°C
- Operating Temperature: 14° ~ 140°F / -10° ~ 60°C
- Inputs: Power In, Secondary Camera Video In Port
- Warranty: One Year
Included in the Box
- Thinkware X700 Dash Cam
- Thinkware Rear View Camera
- Thinkware Rear View Camera Cable
- Thinkware GPS Antenna
- Adhesive Mount with 3M tape
- Car Charger Cable
- Adhesive Cable Holders (3ea)
- Thinkware 16/32/64gb MicroSD memory card with adapter
- Quick Start Guide