By popular demand: now introducing the 4K Viofo A129 PRO Duo!
The A129 PRO Duo is one of the most highly requested dual-channel 4K dash cams. Although it shares the same design as the original A129 Duo, it packs twice the power, upgrading the image sensor and processor, while retaining the same small form factor as the standard A129 and convenient controls of the 2.0” LCD display.
The PRO Duo uses the newest Sony STARVIS image sensor to capture crystal clear 4K footage even in low light scenarios, thanks to Super Night Vision. Not only does it capture superior footage compared to most dash cams, it also comes with GPS so you can log your speed and location simply by attaching the GPS module (included). Hardwire or keep the unit constantly plugged into the 12V outlet to add Parking Mode into the mix and monitor any incident that may happen to your vehicle while you’re away to give you piece of mind 24/7
Our Favorite Things about the A129 PRO Duo
- Superior 4K Ultra-HD front and 1080p rear recording with the new 8.29MP Sony STARVIS image sensor for excellent high-detail video for driving both during the day and at night. Plus, with Super Night Vision, the camera captures low-light/high-noise footage that other cameras can’t. Remove the worry of not capturing incidents due to unideal lighting conditions and drive with confidence that the coast is clear!
- Dual Band 2.4 GHz & 5GHz WiFi capability allows for a stronger signal transmission from the camera to your mobile device, allowing you to access video footage faster!
- The A129 Pro Duo’s 2.0” LCD display gives you quick and easy access to view recorded or live video footage from both the front and rear camera or change camera settings on the unit.
- Viofo’s built-in super capacitor protects your recorded files from being damaged in the event of sudden loss of vehicle power and will provide enough power to safely write and store data to the SD card before powering down. In the unfortunate event of an accident, rest assured your video footage lives to tell the tale!
- With the A129 Duo’s Parking Mode (enabled via hardwiring the unit to the fuse box or having the camera constantly powered by a 12V outlet), the buffer recording ability captures 15 seconds before an event (motion detection, collision) as well as the 30 seconds afterward. Never miss a thing with 24/7 protection of your vehicle and give yourself peace of mind.
- See something you need to save as an event? Record manually at any time with the Bluetooth remote (optional) and save the footage in a specific event file for later viewing. The Viofo unit is always ready when you are!
- 4K UHD 2160p Resolution (Front)
- Full HD 1080p Resolution (Rear)
- Sony 8.29MP EXMOR R STARVIS image sensor
- 2.0” LCD Screen
- Dual Band 2.4 GHz & 5GHz WiFi
- Capacitor Power Supply
- GPS Position/Speed Logging
- Loop Recording
- Parking Mode Protection (optional)
- Time Lapse
- CPL Filter (optional)
- Bluetooth remote (optional)
What’s in the box
- Viofo A129 Pro Duo Front Camera with GPS Mount
- Viofo A129 Pro Duo Rear Camera with Mount
- Car Charger (Plug-in Power Cord)
- Rear Camera Cable
- Trim Removal Tool
- Wire Clips
- Mini USB Cable for PC connection
- Spare 3M Adhesive Pads for Front and Rear Camera
- Lens: F1.8 Aperture 7-Element Glass @ 130° Field of View
- Image Sensor: 8.29MP Sony EXMOR R STARVIS Image Sensor
- Measurements: Front (LxWxH): 3.3” × 2.2” × 1.57” & Rear (LxWxH): 2.09” x 1.22” x 2”
- LCD Display: 2.0”
- Video Resolution(Front): 4K (3840 x 2160p 30fps)
- Video Resolution(Rear): Full HD (1920 x 1080p 30fps)
- Microphone & Speaker: Built-in
- Storage: MicroSD Up to 256GB
- Video Out: MP4
- WiFi: Built-in (802.11n 2.4GHz / 802.11ac 5GHz Dual band)
- Sensors: G-Sensor & Motion Detection Supported
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 149°F
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 159°F
- Input: DC5.0V/3.1A via mini USB
- Video Loop Mode: 1/3/5/10 Minutes
- Rear View Camera Cable Length: 19’ 8.4