The Crusader Great Helm was developed early in the 13th century. The Great Helm became the mainstay of the medieval fighting man and lasted for about 300 years. This Crusader Pot Helm with faceplate is constructed from riveted plates of 18 gauge steel. The interior of the helm is blackened and is fitted with an adjustable leather suspension liner and an adjustable leather chin strap with a buckle. Includes a wooden display stand.
- Patterned after the great helmets of the Middle Ages
- Excellent protection for sparring, reenactments, and more
- Includes wooden display stand
- Fabricated From 18 gauge steel
- Leather liner and chin strap
- Helmet Circumference: 30 Inches
- Front to Back: 8 1/4”
- Side to Side: 8”
- Helmet Height: 11 Inches
- Weight: 7 lbs.