What is HD-TVI 1080P Lite?
Allows 720P DVRs to add 1080P (2 Megapixel) HD-TVI TurboHD and HD-CVI cameras (other manufacturers) with 960 x 1080 resolution. Remember that Full HD is 1920 x 1080 and that is why the DVR will not be able to reach to record to Full HD. With this advantage we can use motorized lens TURBOHD cameras to move the lens remotely.
- TURBOHD technology 1080P Lite Ver. 3.0
- Support 5 technologies TVI / CVI / AHD / Analog / IP
- Support 4 channels TURBOHD / analog + 1 IP channels = 5 channels in total.
- 1 Audio Input / 1 Audio Output (RCA connector).
- Support compression H.264+ / H.264.
- Compatibility with Internet Explorer / Chrome (ietab).
- Capacity for 1 SATA 6 TB HDD.
- Video HDMI / VGA Simultaneous output Full HD 1080p.
- Supports Hik-Connect Domain / DynDNS / No-IP.
- Supports P2P Hik-Connect.
- Compatible with client software iVMS-4200 (Windows, IOS), Hik-Connect (Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch).
- Comes with 1TB Hard drive
- Video Channels:
- HD-TVI: 1080p Lite / 720p@ 12 IPS.
- CVBS: WD1@ 30 IPS.
- AHD: 1080p Lite / 720p@ 12 IPS.
- CVI: 1080p Lite / 720p@ 12 IPS.
- IP: 1 Megapixel (1 channel).
- BNC Connector.
- Main stream: 1080P Lite / 720p / WD1 / VGA / 4CIF.
- Sub stream: CIF / QCIF
- Bitrate: 32 Kbps up to 6 Mbps.
- Video de HDMI and VGA simultaneous output.
- Supported Resolutions: 1920 x 1080 / 1280 x 1024 / 1280 x 720 / 1024 x 768.
- Recording with automatic overwriting.
- Configurable to start to recording with only one clic.
- Recording programming through calendar, manual or event.
Search and Playback:
- Instant playback of a camera in live Multi-Vista mode.
- Simultaneous syncronous 4 channel playback at 1080p Lite in forward/backward.
- Local and remote playback, with log or event search.
- Recording Identification through tags and playback through tags.
- Important segment block to avoid overwriting.
- Audible alert, Pop-Up, e-mail notification and notification to the monitoring center when an event is triggered.
- Movement detector alarm, camera block and disconnection, configurable by channel.
- Monitor HDD status, network, entries and camera status with remote notifications.
- 6 simultaneous users.
- Supports Main and Sub Stream.
- Supported Protocols: TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, SADP, SMTP, SNMP, NFS, iSCSI, UPnP, HTTP, HTTPS.
- 1 Network Port: RJ-45 10/100 Mbps.
- 2 USB 2.0 Ports (Supports Mouse, included).
Physical and Electrical Characteristics:
- Power Supply: 12 VCD (Included)
- Consumption: Max. 8 W.
- Operating Temperature: -14 ~ 131 º F.
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 7.9 x 1.8 inch.
- 12VDC, 2A Adaptor
- Power Cord Splitter, 2.1mm, 1 to 4